This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Organizational Structures and Group problem solving
- Argote L, Ingram P. 2000. Knowledge transfer: a basis for competitive advantage in firms. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 82(1): 150-169.
- Argote L, Ren Y. 2012. Transactive memory systems: a microfoundation of dynamic capabilities. Journal of Management Studies 49(8): 1375-1382.
- Barnard CI. 1968. The Functions of the Executive. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press.
- Brandon DP, Hollingshead AB. 2004. Transactive memory systems in organizations: matching tasks, expertise, and people. Organization Science 15(6): 633-644.
- Coase RH. 1937. The nature of the firm. Economica, 4(16): 386-405.
- Cohen MD, March JG, Olsen JP. 1972. A garbage can model of organizational choice. Administrative Science Quarterly 17(1): 1-25.
- Cyert RM, March JG. 1963. A Behavioral Theory of the Firm. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Edmondson AC, Dillon JR, Roloff KS. 2007. Three perspectives on team learning: outcome improvement, task mastery, and group process. Academy of Management Annals 1(1): 269-314.
- Eisenhardt KM. 1989. Agency theory: an assessment and review. Academy of Management Review, 14(1): 57-74.
- Fama EF, Jensen MC. 1983. Corporations and private property: a conference sponsored by the hoover institution. Journal of Law and Economics 26(2): 301-325.
- Galbraith, JR. 1974. Organization design: an information processing view. Interfaces, 4(3): 28-36.
- Gulati R, Puranam P. 2009. Renewal through reorganization: the value of inconsistencies between formal and informal organization. Organization Science 20(2): 422-440.
- Jensen MC, Meckling WH. 1976. Theory of the firm: managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure. Journal of Financial Economics 3(4): 305-360.
- Kogut B, Zander U. 1996, What firms do? Coordination, identity, and learning. Organization Science 7(5): 502-518
- Kretschmer T, Puranam P. 2008. Integration through incentives within differentiated organizations. Organization Science 19(6): 860-875.
- Lawrence PR, Lorsch JW. 1967. Differentiation and integration in complex organizations. Administrative Science Quarterly 12(1): 1-47.
- Lewis K, Herndon B. 2011. Transactive memory systems: current issues and future research directions. Organization Science 22(5): 1254-1265.
- March JG, Simon HA. 1958. Organizations. John Wiley & Sons, New York
- Marquis C, Lee M. 2013. Who is governing whom? Executives, governance, and the structure of generosity in large US firms. Strategic Management Journal 34(4): 483-497.
- Mitchell RK, Agle BR, Wood DJ. 1997. Toward a theory of stakeholder identification and salience: defining the principle of who and what really counts. Academy of Management Review 22(4): 853-886.
- Puranam P, Stieglitz N, Osman M, Pillutla MM. 2015. Modelling bounded rationality in organizations: progress and prospects. Academy of Management Annals 9(1): 337-392.
- Ren Y, Argote L. 2011. Transactive memory systems 1985-2010: An integrative framework of key dimensions, antecedents, and consequences. The Academy of Management Annals 5(1): 189-229.
- Roethlisberger FJ, Dickson WJ. 1939. Management and the Worker. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass.
- Schoonhoven CB. 1981. Problems with contingency theory: testing assumptions hidden within the language of contingency theory. Administrative Science Quarterly 26(3): 349-377.
- Vroom G, Gimeno J. 2007. Ownership form, managerial incentives, and the intensity of rivalry. Academy of Management Journal 50(4): 901-922.
- Williamson OE. 1981. The economics of organization: the transaction cost approach. The American Journal of Sociology, 87(3): 548-577.