This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Organizational Structures and Influence processes: Power, Status & Politics
- Hickson DJ, Hinings CR, Lee CA, Schneck RE, Pennings JM. 1971. A strategic contingencies theory of intraorganizational power. Administrative Science Quarterly, 16(2): 216-229.
- Lawrence PR, Lorsch JW. 1967. Differentiation and integration in complex organizations. Administrative Science Quarterly 12(1): 1-47.
- Marquis C, Lee M. 2013. Who is governing whom? Executives, governance, and the structure of generosity in large US firms. Strategic Management Journal 34(4): 483-497.
- Mitchell RK, Agle BR, Wood DJ. 1997. Toward a theory of stakeholder identification and salience: defining the principle of who and what really counts. Academy of Management Review 22(4): 853-886.
- Simon HA. 1947. Administrative Behavior. Macmillan, New York
- Singh J, Hansen MT, Podolny JM. 2010. The world is not small for everyone: inequity in searching for knowledge in organizations. Management Science 56(9): 1415-1438.
- Williamson OE. 1981. The economics of organization: the transaction cost approach. The American Journal of Sociology, 87(3): 548-577.