This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Recruitment and Learning
- De Figueiredo RJ, Meyer-Doyle P, Rawley E. 2013. Inherited agglomeration effects in hedge fund spawns. Strategic Management Journal 34(7): 843-862.
- Franke N, Poetz MK, Schreier M. 2013. Integrating problem solvers from analogous markets in new product ideation. Management Science 60(4): 1063-1081.
- March JG. 1991. Exploration and exploitation in organizational learning. Organization Science 2(1): 71-87.
- Singh J, Agrawal A. 2011. Recruiting for ideas: how firms exploit the prior inventions of new hires. Management Science 57(1): 129-150.
- Singh J. 2005. Collaborative networks as determinants of knowledge diffusion patterns. Management Science 51(5): 756-770.
- Song J, Almeida P, Wu G. 2003. Learning-by-hiring: when is mobility more likely to facilitate interfirm knowledge transfer? Management Science 49(4): 351-365.