This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Strategic interaction, competitive strategy and Heuristic decision making
- Camerer C, Lovallo D. 1999. Overconfidence and excess entry: an experimental approach. The American Economic Review 89(1): 306-318.
- Gode DK, Sunder S. Allocative efficiency of markets with zero-intelligence traders: market as a partial substitute for individual rationality. Journal of Political Economy 1993: 119-137.
- Phillips DJ, Zuckerman EW. 2001. Middle-status conformity: theoretical restatement and empirical demonstration in two markets. American Journal of Sociology 107(2): 379-429.
- Podolny JM. 1993. A status-based model of market competition. American Journal of Sociology 98(4): 829-872.
- Sterman JD, Henderson R, Beinhocker ED, Newman LI. 2007. Getting big too fast: strategic dynamics with increasing returns and bounded rationality. Management Science 53(4): 683-696.