This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Strategic interaction, competitive strategy and Representations
- Bazerman MH, Neale MA, Valley KL, Zajac EJ, Kim YM. 1992. The effect of agents and mediators on negotiation outcomes. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 53(1): 55-73.
- Hannan MT, Palos L, Carroll GR. 2007. Logics of Organization Theory: Audiences, Codes, and Ecologies. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- Hsu G. 2006. Jacks of all trades and masters of none: audiences reactions to apanning genres in feature film production. Administrative Science Quarterly 51(3): 420-450.
- Moore DA, Oesch JM, Zietsma C. 2007. What competition? Myopic self-focus in market-entry decisions. Organization Science 18(3): 440-454.
- Porac JF, Thomas H, Baden-Fuller C. 1989. Competitive groups as cognitive communities: The case of Scottish knitwear manufacturers. Journal of Management studies 26(4): 397-416.
- Rao H, Monin P, Durand R. 2005. Border crossing: bricolage and the erosion of categorical boundaries in French gastronomy. American Sociological Review 70(6): 968-991.
- Zuckerman EW. 1999. The categorical imperative: securities analysts and the legitimacy discount. American Journal of Sociology 104(5): 1398-1438.