This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Strategy making and Group problem solving
- Hambrick DC, Mason PA. 1984. Upper echelons: the organization as a reflection of its top managers. Academy of Management Review 9(2): 193-206.
- Hambrick DC. 2007. Upper echelons theory: an update. Academy of Management Review 32(2): 334-343.
- Kim WC, Mauborgne RA. 1995. A procedural justice model of strategic decision making: strategy content implications in the multinational. Organization Science 6(1): 44-61.
- Kogut B, Zander U. 1996, What firms do? Coordination, identity, and learning. Organization Science 7(5): 502-518
- Majchrzak A, Jarvenpaa SL, Hollingshead AB. 2007. Coordinating expertise among emergent groups responding to disasters. Organization Science 18(1): 147-161.
- March JG. 1962. The business firm as a political coalition. The Journal of politics 24(4): 662-678.
- Marquis C, Lee M. 2013. Who is governing whom? Executives, governance, and the structure of generosity in large US firms. Strategic Management Journal 34(4): 483-497.
- Mintzberg H, McHugh A. 1985. Strategy formation in an adhocracy. Administrative Science Quarterly 30(2): 160-197.
- Nelson RR, Winter SG. 1982. An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change. Belknap Press of Harvard University Press