This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Strategy making and Influence processes: Power, Status & Politics
- Adner R, Levinthal DA. 2004. What is not a Real Option: identifying boundaries for the application of real options to business strategy. Academy of Management Review 29(1): 74-85.
- Eisenhardt KM, Bourgeois LJ. 1988. Politics of strategic decision making in high-velocity environments: toward a midrange theory. Academy of Management Journal 31(4): 737-770.
- Kaplan S. 2008. Framing contests: strategy making under uncertainty. Organization Science 19(5): 729-752.
- Kim WC, Mauborgne RA. 1995. A procedural justice model of strategic decision making: strategy content implications in the multinational. Organization Science 6(1): 44-61.
- March JG. 1962. The business firm as a political coalition. The Journal of politics 24(4): 662-678.
- Marquis C, Lee M. 2013. Who is governing whom? Executives, governance, and the structure of generosity in large US firms. Strategic Management Journal 34(4): 483-497.
- Mintzberg H, McHugh A. 1985. Strategy formation in an adhocracy. Administrative Science Quarterly 30(2): 160-197.
- Park SH, Westphal JD, Stern I. 2011. Set up for a fall the insidious effects of flattery and opinion conformity toward corporate leaders. Administrative Science Quarterly 56(2): 257-302.
- Pettigrew AM. 1973. The Politics of Organizational Decision-making. Tavistock.