This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Top management team composition and impact and Group problem solving
- Argote L, Ren Y. 2012. Transactive memory systems: a microfoundation of dynamic capabilities. Journal of Management Studies 49(8): 1375-1382.
- Barnard CI. 1968. The Functions of the Executive. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press.
- Bermiss YS, Murmann JP. 2015. Who matters more? The impact of functional background and top executive mobility on firm survival. Strategic Management Journal 36(11): 1697-1716.
- Brandon DP, Hollingshead AB. 2004. Transactive memory systems in organizations: matching tasks, expertise, and people. Organization Science 15(6): 633-644.
- Choi H-S, Thompson L. 2005. Old wine in a new bottle: impact of membership change on group creativity. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 98(2): 121-132.
- Edmondson AC, Dillon JR, Roloff KS. 2007. Three perspectives on team learning: outcome improvement, task mastery, and group process. Academy of Management Annals 1(1): 269-314.
- Hambrick DC, Mason PA. 1984. Upper echelons: the organization as a reflection of its top managers. Academy of Management Review 9(2): 193-206.
- Hambrick DC. 2007. Upper echelons theory: an update. Academy of Management Review 32(2): 334-343.
- Hayward ML, Hambrick DC. 1997. Explaining the premiums paid for large acquisitions: evidence of CEO hubris. Administrative Science Quarterly 42(1):103-127.
- Lewis K, Herndon B. 2011. Transactive memory systems: current issues and future research directions. Organization Science 22(5): 1254-1265.
- Ren Y, Argote L. 2011. Transactive memory systems 1985-2010: An integrative framework of key dimensions, antecedents, and consequences. The Academy of Management Annals 5(1): 189-229.
- Ren Y, Carley KM, Argote L. 2006. The contingent effects of transactive memory: when is it more beneficial to know what others know? Management Science 52(5): 671-682.