This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Top management team composition and impact and Learning
- Argote L, Ren Y. 2012. Transactive memory systems: a microfoundation of dynamic capabilities. Journal of Management Studies 49(8): 1375-1382.
- Brandon DP, Hollingshead AB. 2004. Transactive memory systems in organizations: matching tasks, expertise, and people. Organization Science 15(6): 633-644.
- Edmondson AC, Dillon JR, Roloff KS. 2007. Three perspectives on team learning: outcome improvement, task mastery, and group process. Academy of Management Annals 1(1): 269-314.
- Eisenhardt KM, Furr NR, Bingham CB. 2010. CROSSROADS-Microfoundations of performance: balancing efficiency and flexibility in dynamic environments. Organization Science 21(6): 1263-1273.
- Lewis K, Herndon B. 2011. Transactive memory systems: current issues and future research directions. Organization Science 22(5): 1254-1265.
- Ren Y, Argote L. 2011. Transactive memory systems 1985-2010: An integrative framework of key dimensions, antecedents, and consequences. The Academy of Management Annals 5(1): 189-229.