This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Incentives and Social interactions & networks
- Adams JS. 1963. Towards an understanding of inequity. The Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology 67(5): 422.
- Belogolovsky E, Bamberger PA. 2014. Signaling in secret: pay for performance and the incentive and sorting effects of pay secrecy. Academy of Management Journal 57(6): 1706-1733.
- Bolton GE, Ockenfels A. 2000. ERC: A theory of equity, reciprocity, and competition. American Economic Review 90(1): 166-193.
- Fehr E, Schmidt KM. 1999. A theory of fairness, competition, and cooperation. Quarterly Journal of Economics 114(3): 817-868.
- Galunic C, Ertug G, Gargiulo M. 2012. The positive externalities of social capital: benefiting from senior brokers. Academy of Management Journal 55(5): 1213-1231.
- Nickerson JA, Zenger TR. 2008. Envy, comparison costs, and the economic theory of the firm. Strategic Management Journal 29(13): 1429-1449.