This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Innovation and technological change and Social interactions & networks
- Barley SR. 1990. The Alignment of Technology and Structure through Roles and Networks. Administrative Science Quarterly 35(1): 61-103.
- Garud R, Rappa MA. 1994. A socio-cognitive model of technology evolution: the case of Cochlear Implants. Organization Science 5(3): 344-362.
- Paulus PB, Yang H-C. 2000. Idea generation in groups: a basis for creativity in organizations. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 82(1): 76-87.
- Rodan S, Galunic C. 2004. More than network structure: how knowledge heterogeneity influences managerial performance and innovativeness. Strategic Management Journal 25(6): 541-562.
- Rodan S, Galunic DC. 1998. Resource recombinations in the firm: knowledge structures and the potential for schumpeterian innovation. Strategic Management Journal 19(12): 1993-1201.
- Singh J. 2005. Collaborative networks as determinants of knowledge diffusion patterns. Management Science 51(5): 756-770.
- Sorenson O, Rivkin JW, Fleming L. 2006. Complexity, networks and knowledge flow. Research Policy 35(7): 994-1017.
- Stuart TE. 1998. Network positions and propensities to collaborate: an investigation of strategic alliance formation in a high technology industry. Administrative Science Quarterly 43(3): 668-698.