This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Interdivisional relationships and Group problem solving
- Bunderson JS, Sutcliffe KM. 2003. Management team learning orientation and business unit performance. Journal of Applied Psychology 88(3): 552.
- Galbraith, JR. 1974. Organization design: an information processing view. Interfaces, 4(3): 28-36.
- Gulati R, Puranam P. 2009. Renewal through reorganization: the value of inconsistencies between formal and informal organization. Organization Science 20(2): 422-440.
- Katila R, Ahuja G. 2002. Something old, something new: a longitudinal study of search behavior and new product introduction. Academy of Management Journal 45(6): 1183-1194.
- Kim WC, Mauborgne RA. 1995. A procedural justice model of strategic decision making: strategy content implications in the multinational. Organization Science 6(1): 44-61.
- Lawrence PR, Lorsch JW. 1967. Differentiation and integration in complex organizations. Administrative Science Quarterly 12(1): 1-47.
- Ren Y, Carley KM, Argote L. 2006. The contingent effects of transactive memory: when is it more beneficial to know what others know? Management Science 52(5): 671-682.
- Sengul M, Gimeno J. 2013. Constrained delegation limiting subsidiaries' decision rights and resources in firms that compete across multiple industries. Administrative Science Quarterly 58(3): 420-471.