This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Interdivisional relationships and Influence processes: Power, Status & Politics
- Bower JL. 1970. Managing the Resource Allocation Process: A Study of Corporate Planning and Investment. R. D. Irwin.
- Hickson DJ, Hinings CR, Lee CA, Schneck RE, Pennings JM. 1971. A strategic contingencies theory of intraorganizational power. Administrative Science Quarterly, 16(2): 216-229.
- Kim WC, Mauborgne RA. 1995. A procedural justice model of strategic decision making: strategy content implications in the multinational. Organization Science 6(1): 44-61.
- Lawrence PR, Lorsch JW. 1967. Differentiation and integration in complex organizations. Administrative Science Quarterly 12(1): 1-47.
- Singh J, Hansen MT, Podolny JM. 2010. The world is not small for everyone: inequity in searching for knowledge in organizations. Management Science 56(9): 1415-1438.