This is a list of articles
from the intersection of
Organizational change and Social interactions & networks
- Argote L, Ingram P. 2000. Knowledge transfer: a basis for competitive advantage in firms. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 82(1): 150-169.
- Darr ED, Argote L, Epple D. 1995. The acquisition, transfer, and depreciation of knowledge in service organizations: productivity in franchises. Management Science 41(11): 1750-1762.
- Davis GF, Greve HR. 1997. Corporate elite networks and governance changes in the 1980s. American Journal of Sociology 103(1): 1-37.
- Paulus PB, Yang H-C. 2000. Idea generation in groups: a basis for creativity in organizations. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 82(1): 76-87.
- Szulanski G. 1996. Exploring internal stickiness: impediments to the transfer of best practice within the firm. Strategic Management Journal 17(S2): 27-43.